Mar 3, 2010

Release #5! "On" one-shot!

The "On" one-shot!
[MF Link] [DDL&OR at MH Link]
BOYS LOVE WARNING!

So, it's our new release! Despite it has some yaoi theme it's really beautiful piece of art! Kirisaki Rendou is now one of my favorite mangakas!
The story is short, but it's really "warm"...

And yeah! ParaScans are looking for J-E translators for two projects! Firstly, it's "Hokenshitsu no Shinigami", the Jump manga that needs more love! And the second one is "Houkago Play" by great Kirisaki Rendou! By the way, the "Play" is finished, so it'd be suitable for you if you don't want to catch up with weekly ongoing!

2 comments:

  1. Hi I was interested if you willing to translate 2 other Kirisaki Rendou one-shots? I'm talking about Bondage club and Receptacle, I uploaded them to mangahelpers some time ago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I'm REALLY interested in their translations but we have no translators... I've read his works and now he's one of my favourite artist, but no one want to help us with translations...

    ReplyDelete